What did we do in 2005?
- Reroof the Baker-Cooper Building.
- Maintain the web site.
- Purchase 2 LifePaks Defibrillators with wall cases.
- Paid to remove dangerous trees around camp.
- Paid for repairs of the Sea Wall on Tent Street.
- Paid for parts and electrical work for Steam Table in kitchen.
- Purchased Historical Artifacts for camp.
- Paid for Landscaping of front gate - labor supplied by the Alumni themselves.
- Purchased lumber to repair the waterfront piers.
- Paid to have Buckets of Blood completely rewired.
- Purchase of a industrial chainsaw.
- Helped with the purchase of a new camp pickup truck with snow blade.
- Paid the labor to remodel the Lazy "W".
- Paid for an alarm system in the maintenance barn.
- Helped pay for a stationwagon for the camp.
- Paid $10,000 for scholarships for those in need of help.
Total $49,682.83 in 2005!